Hsien Tsung Wu
Hsien Tsung Wu
Phone: (02) 2908-9899 ext.4630
Supercritical Fluids Technology Lab. (II)
(02) 2908-9899 ext.4427
n Education Background(學歷背景)
B.S., Chem. Eng. Dep. National Taiwan Institute of Technology (9/1994-6/1996).
M.S., Chem. Eng. Dep. National Taiwan University of Science & Tech nology (9/1996-6/1998).
Ph.D., Chem. Eng. Dep. National Taiwan University of Science & Tech nology (9/2001-6/2006).
n Research Topic (研究方向)
ü Supercritical Fluid Technology (Particulate, Dispersion)
The major research efforts focus on the formation and dispersion of nano- or micrometric particles. The micronization method by supercritical assisted atomization (SAA) has been applied in several materials, included PMMA and derived-copolymer, chitosan and mannitol. The dispersion method by supercritical fluid assisted dispersion (SFAD) has been applied in pigments, included red 177, green 36, blue 15:6, yellow 139, and violet23.
ü Dispersion polymerization
Monodispersed PMMA particle and composite particle containing pigment were prepared via a dispersion polymerization process.
ü Kinetics of Esterification
Kinetics behavior study on the synthesis of propyl levulinate over heterogeneous catalyst.
n Recent 5-years Research Topic(近五年研究計畫)
1. [Drug controlled-release models and aerosolization behavior of pulmonary delivery drug particles prepared by supercritical assisted atomization], sponsored by the Ministry of Science and Technology, MOST 104-2221-E-131-024, 8/01/2015- 7/31/2016.
2. [Precipitation kinetics and drug controlled-release models of respiratory drug delivery particulates with a supercritical-assisted atomization process], sponsored by the National Science Council, NSC 102-2221-E-131-031, 8/01/2013- 7/31/2014.
3. [Precipitation kinetics and drug controlled-release models of drug-encapsulated chitosan particulates by supercritical assisted-atomization process], sponsored by the National Science Council, NSC101-2221-E-131-040, 8/01/2012-7/31/2013.
4. [Microencapsulated drug particulates prepared by supercritical-assisted atomization and drug controlled-release models], sponsored by the National Science Council, NSC100-2221-E-131-031, 8/01/2011-7/31/2012.
5. [Formation of polymer particulates and drug microencapsulation by supercritical assisted atomization and researches of precipitation kinetics and drug controlled-release models], sponsored by the National Science Council, NSC99-2221-E-131-027, 8/01/2010-7/31/2011.